We are looking to hire the best deep learning engineers in the world. If you have a passion for technology, AI and deep learning. This is an opportunity to work with great people in a great company.
Understanding of Deep learning models will be the biggest leap forward in pushing the technology truly mainstream. Algorithmic accountability and AI auditing will become the norm once we demonstrate the capability of our approach to deep learning.
Be part of a game changing team and help developer the future of AI.
- PhD or Master with equal experience in Deep learning, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Proven track record of solving industry problems through novel algorithms and innovation
- Strong understanding of model architectures and internals of Deep Neural Networks (Gradients, Activation Paths, Activation Functions, etc.)
- Strong understanding of building blocks of statistics & probability (Covariance, Canonical Correlation, Markov Chains, Brownian Motion, Autocorrelation, Partial Autocorrelation, Bayesian optimisation, Hypothesis testing etc.)
- Strong understanding of statistical learning techniques (Classification, Regression, Clustering, metrics, structured learning, probabilistic graphical models)
- History of achieving state-of-the-art models
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
- Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with C++, Python, Caffe, Torch and Tensorflow
- Experience with models like CNN, RNN, LSTM, GAN’s